Monday, September 22, 2008

mmm. cookie time

at this very moment, i am baking cookies. butterless, flourless, eggless cookies that are full of melty dark chocolate chips. nothing could feel more right at this moment. its from my new favorite food blog: 101 Cookbooks. the other day i roasted tomatoes, which i had never done before, but it was so very easy, and the product, truly tasty. They got all smoky and sweet tasting, and i ate them with quinoa and lentils.  Deelish! The crisp autumn weather has renewed my passion for cooking and more importantly, EATING! I love to eat, especially when I'm under huge amounts of stress. Lets prepare to hibernate! ok. maybe not yet. Next friday, a friend is throwing Jamie and I an engagement party. The emerging theme seems to be champagne divas and prince karaoke. Booyah! Everyone's invited! 

1 comment:

Paula said...

I always seem to cook more in the fall as well. I want to HIGHLY recommend baking cakes in skillets -very satisfying.