Tuesday, January 13, 2009

oh winter

i think i'm having the winter blues. accelerated by having no school/no job, which one would think could be fabulous and fancy free, i have really been spending so much time in my jammies, in the dark house, surfing the internet, then having long periods of feeling sad and tearful (without apparant reason). i keep forcing myself to leave the house and socialize, but gosh, it feels like such a chore and all i want to do is sleep. Well, i started my new job yesterday, so i'm very much releived to have something to occupy my mind and time. It was really hard to go from having a lot of demands on my plate to having *zilch*. I like to be busy. dont get me wrong i like a good nap and hot bath as well. But these past few weeks have felt just ugh. Why does winter suck? I mean, if its gonna bring  such psychological drudgery, couldn't it at least snow and be pretty and magical a few times already? its just been grey for weeks on end. I just needed to grump for a minute about it. 

No comments: