Tuesday, October 20, 2009

the wedding!

Sooo our wedding was last month, and it was amazing. I can't believe that I could love this person more everyday. I still get all choked up when i look at the pictures. it was really special. I'm also relieved its over so we can move on to the next phase of our lives, we really spent the good part of a year planning the event, and i'm ready to be a person with hobbies again! but gosh it was so great. one of my favorite parts was our first dance to Bruce Springsteen's Jersey Girl. and let me tell you it was every bit a middle school dance spectacle with the two of us with hardly any dance skills, but just holding each other giggling, and feeling euphoric. it was just beyond words. pix here:
http://jilljamieswedding.shutterfly.com/

xoxo
jill

1 comment:

Paula said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is HUGE. Your photos are awesome, and you looked stunning. I am so happy for you both.